Answered By: Anthony McMullen
Last Updated: Apr 02, 2017     Views: 97

Library materials must be signed out at the Circulation Desk. You will need to bring a valid University ID card in order to sign out materials.

For more information contact the Circulation Desk at 814-732-2273.

Related Topics

Contact us

Meet with a librarian:

Librarians are available to meet with you one on one to help you with your research and information needs. Schedule an appointment with us today.


Contact us:

Text us at: (814) 230-2069

Call us at: (814) 732-2253

Email us at


Live Help: