Answered By: Patrick Mundt Last Updated: Mar 26, 2017 Views: 41
Located to the left as you enter the library, the Circulation Desk is responsible for the circulation of all library materials, including course reserves.
- Circulation Desk: 814-732-2273
- Circulation Supervisor: Ms. Judy Wilson, 814-732-2833
- Course Reserves: Ms. Marie Keck 814-732-2273
For books, the loan periods are as follows:
- Undergraduate Students and Area Residents: 3 weeks
- Graduate Students, Faculty and Staff: 3 months
For other items, the loan periods are:
- CDs: 1 week
- Curriculum Materials: 3 weeks
- DVDs: 1 week
- Periodicals (Magazines & Journals): Do not circulate
- Reference Books: Do not circulate
- Reserve Materials: Varies by item
Students, faculty, and staff must have University ID in order to check out materials
- a. Residents of Erie, Crawford and Warren Counties over the age of 18 are eligible.
- b. Present a valid Driver's License or state issued ID with a current home address.
- c. no fee
Items may be renewed online, in-person, or by telephone 24-hours a day by calling 732-2273.
Meet with a librarian:
Librarians are available to meet with you one on one to help you with your research and information needs. Schedule an appointment with us today.
Text us at: (814) 230-2069
Call us at: (814) 732-2253
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org