Answered By: Patrick Mundt Last Updated: Aug 31, 2017 Views: 6
myEbscohost allows a user to do the following when using any EBSCOhost database:
- Save preferences
- Organize your research with folders
- Share your folders with others
- View others' folders
- Save and retrieve your search history
- Create email alerts and/or RSS feeds
- Gain access to your saved research remotely
To create a myEBSCOhost account, click on "sign in" in the upper right hand corner of any Ebsco database.
Meet with a librarian:
Librarians are available to meet with you one on one to help you with your research and information needs. Schedule an appointment with us today.
Text us at: (814) 230-2069
Call us at: (814) 732-2253
Email us at email@example.com