Answered By: Patrick Mundt Last Updated: Jan 29, 2018 Views: 4
The library will retrieve books from the stacks and have them waiting for you at the circulation desk. To place a request:
1. Sign in to the library catalog using your email address and password.
2. Search for the title(s) you would like to request.
3. Select "Request" under the "Get It" heading.
4. Fill out the form with your contact information.
5. When the item is available for pick up at the circulation desk you will receive an email.
Meet with a librarian:
Librarians are available to meet with you one on one to help you with your research and information needs. Schedule an appointment with us today.
Text us at: (814) 230-2069
Call us at: (814) 732-2253
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org