Answered By: Patrick Mundt Last Updated: Jan 14, 2019 Views: 6
While the library doesn’t have every textbook, we might have what you are looking for. Here are some tips for looking for textbooks:
- Search our LOCness Catalog for the book.
- Check to see if your instructor placed any books on the faculty reserve shelf or on electronic reserves.
- Use EZ-Borrow to search for books. With E-Z Borrow, you can request an item from another institution and check it out for two 28 day periods.
- Ask your instructor if they would be willing to place a copy on faculty reserves.
- While the library doesn't typically purchase textbooks, you can suggest that we purchase a copy of a book for the library.
Meet with a librarian:
Librarians are available to meet with you one on one to help you with your research and information needs. Schedule an appointment with us today.
Text us at: (814) 230-2069
Call us at: (814) 732-2253
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org