Answered By: Patrick Mundt Last Updated: Feb 26, 2020 Views: 83
Located to the left as you enter the library, the Circulation Desk is responsible for the circulation of all library materials, including course reserves.
- Circulation Desk: 814-732-2273
- Course Reserves: Ms. Marie Keck 814-732-2273
For books, the loan periods are as follows:
- Undergraduate Students and Area Residents: 3 weeks
- Graduate Students, Faculty and Staff: 3 months
For other items, the loan periods are:
- CDs: 1 week
- Curriculum Materials: 3 weeks
- DVDs: 1 week
- Periodicals (Magazines & Journals): Do not circulate
- Reference Books: Do not circulate
- Reserve Materials: Varies by item
Students, faculty, and staff must have University ID in order to check out materials
- a. Residents of Erie, Crawford and Warren Counties over the age of 18 are eligible.
- b. Present a valid Driver's License or state issued ID with a current home address.
- c. no fee
Items may be renewed online, in-person, or by telephone 24-hours a day by calling 732-2273.
- There is a one week grace period after the book's due date.
- After 37 days, if the item is not returned or renewed, it will go to "lost book" status.
The lost book fines are as follows:
- Minimum lost book charge: $50.00
- Processing fee: $5.00
- Minimum overdue book fine: $10.00
- Lost book charge for an oversized book: $100.00
Meet with a Librarian
Librarians are available to meet with you via zoom or chat to help you with your research and information needs. Schedule an appointment with us today.
Because our building is closed, we are unable to take phone calls
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can text us at (814) 230-2069
Chat service is available all thru the day and most evenings
Individually contact a librarian from the "schedule an appointment" list