Answered By: Dr. Monty McAdoo Last Updated: Dec 07, 2018 Views: 51
myEbscohost allows a user to do the following when using any EBSCOhost database:
- Save preferences
- Organize your research with folders
- Share your folders with others
- View others' folders
- Save and retrieve your search history
- Create email alerts and/or RSS feeds
- Gain access to your saved research remotely
To create a myEBSCOhost account, click on "sign in" in the upper right hand corner of any Ebsco database.
Meet with a Librarian
Librarians are available to meet with you via zoom or chat to help you with your research and information needs. Schedule an appointment with us today.
Email us at email@example.com
You can text us at (814) 230-2069
Chat service is available all thru the day and most evenings
Individually contact a librarian from the "schedule an appointment" list