Answered By: Dr. Monty McAdoo Last Updated: Sep 18, 2018 Views: 24
The library will retrieve books from the stacks and have them waiting for you at the circulation desk. To place a request:
1. Sign in to the library catalog using your email address and password.
2. Search for the title(s) you would like to request.
3. Select "Request" under the "Get It" heading.
4. (Optional) Select "Send to my office" if you are faculty or staff and would like the item(s) delivered to you.
5. When the item is available for pick up at the circulation desk you will receive an email.
Meet with a Librarian
Librarians are available to meet with you via zoom or chat to help you with your research and information needs. Schedule an appointment with us today.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can text us at (814) 230-2069
Chat service is available all thru the day and most evenings
Individually contact a librarian from the "schedule an appointment" list