Answered By: Patrick Mundt Last Updated: Jan 14, 2019 Views: 11
While the library doesn’t have every textbook, we might have what you are looking for. Here are some tips for looking for textbooks:
- Search our LOCness Catalog for the book.
- Check to see if your instructor placed any books on the faculty reserve shelf or on electronic reserves.
- Use EZ-Borrow to search for books. With E-Z Borrow, you can request an item from another institution and check it out for two 28 day periods.
- Ask your instructor if they would be willing to place a copy on faculty reserves.
- While the library doesn't typically purchase textbooks, you can suggest that we purchase a copy of a book for the library.
Meet with a Librarian
Librarians are available to meet with you via zoom or chat to help you with your research and information needs. Schedule an appointment with us today.
Because our building is closed, we are unable to take phone calls
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can text us at (814) 230-2069
Chat service is available all thru the day and most evenings
Individually contact a librarian from the "schedule an appointment" list